Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
On this site you will find resources and advice to assist you in researching your thesis. Click the subject-specific tabs at the top to access resources within your specific discipline.
Your librarians are here to support you throughout this process!
(Awesome) Guide to Research & Writing
Who Says? The Writer's Research by
Call Number: Main Collection LB 2369 .H64 2014
Publication Date: 2014
Review how to do deep research, synthesize your ideas with the ideas of others, and develop your own voice.
OneSearch - Find Books, Articles, & More
A Senior Thesis Writer's Tips
- Choose a topic you *love*!
- You may feel overwhelmed...take a deep breath.
- You may not know exactly what you are looking for in the beginning. Let your question evolve.
- Write as you read.
- Set goals and stay organized! Keep a research diary.
- Do research outside of CU. Interview the experts!