Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What is Administrative Law?
The law governing the organization and operation of administrative agencies (including executive and independent agencies) and the relations of administrative agencies with the legislature, the executive, the judiciary, and the public. Black's Law Dictionary.
Administrative Law Study Aides
- Alfred C. Aman, Administrative Law (West Hornbook), 2d. ed. Reserve KF5402 .A8 2001.
- William R. Andersen, Mastering Administrative Law, KF5402 .A83 2010.
- William F. Fox, Jr., Understanding Administrative Law, 6th ed. Reserve KF5402 .F68 2012.
- Ernest Gellhorn & Ronald M. Levin, Administrative Law and Process in a Nutshell, 5th ed. Reserve KF5402 .Z9 G4 2006.
- Richard W. Pierce, Administrative Law: Concepts and Insights, 2d ed. Reserve KF5402 .P528 2012.
- Charles H. Koch, Administrative Law & Practice, via Westlaw
- Reese, Administrative Law Desk Reference for Lawyers, via Lexis Advance
Administrative Law Blogs
A directory of administrative law blogs from the American Bar Association.
Part of the Comparative Administrative Law Initiative at Yale Law School.
A directory of administrative law blogs from Justia.
Part of the Penn Program on Regulation.
Blog by the Administrative Codes and Registers (ACR) organization.
Additional Administrative Law Research Guides
Concordia University Home | Contact | 501 West Front Street, Boise, Idaho 83702 | 208-639-5401