Successful grant writing and fundraising result when the requestor:
- Does their research and locates the best fit for their project.
- Provides the potential grantor(s) with enough details on the project or program to capture their interest.
Use this guide to
- Find information on possible donors and grantors who have supported programs/projects similar to yours in the past or have an interest that matches your funding needs.
- Find data to support the research basis for the proposed services.
- For tips on writing a successful grant proposal.
Use Other guides to find information for specific areas of interest: business, education, health, etc.
Need help organizing and writing your paper? Visit the Concordia University Writing Center