Skip to main content
Biochemistry Course Objectives
Students will be able to formulate and apply appropriate research strategies.
Students will write a paper that utilizes primary research journals as source materials.
- Develop a question
- Select a search tool
- Generate appropriate search terms
- Use the tool's search features
- Select relevant results
- How has information sharing in the sciences changed over the last 20 years?
- How has open access changed publishing?
- What are the best journal research tools in the sciences and how are they different from one another?
- What are strategies for tracking down related research?
- How do you identify useful keyword terms to use in your searches?